Monday, December 1, 2008

Breakfast is Served



Well, I have never liked breakfast. My kids usually have to deal with just a bowl of cereal or toast or fruit. I usually just have a piece of cheese or something.


I found a recipe for Breakfast Bars and thought I'd give it a shot. I found it on Kidsacookin.ksu.edu. So, we made them.


They are pretty good, but crumbly. The "bars" part didn't work very well.



They had a suggestion to eat them with apple slices and a glass of milk. So, being the perfectionist that he is, Hunter did just that. So, with his milk mustache, Hunter enjoyed his crumbly Breakfast "Bars" and apple.


Enjoy Breakfast!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

We usually just do cereal for breakfast too. Sometimes oatmeal.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Sierra and Steph are cereal eaters. Nana would rather have crackers with butter. I do coffee or tea then wonder why I want to eat the fridge later lol

\IiiI

~jenna said...

don't feel bad, i am a ceral mom too ;) glad to read your two cents!!